Friday, August 14, 2009

Wednesday Day 32 week 11





Back out to the field at 5:00 am, to sit around and wait until 7:30 for chow. We waste more time before 8:00 AM than most people waste all day!
Field services, field services, field services! Found out that now my "field service" was lacking "liturgical elements" and was not acceptable. My SGL is liturgical and wants it done that way. Quite a few "no goes". I didn't do mine, So when we get "off" tonight I will redo my service. Nice!
Practice counseling and briefing our commanders.
We got to have quite a bit of time playing in the rain.
When we returned from the field, we went into the computer lab and got to play with the Blue force tracker. We were supposed to plan the actions of a Unit ministry team in combat and communicate with our higher elements in real time. Good Training! It would have been even better if there were more instructors for the "higher" elements. It made the process very slow and you rarely received answers to your email requests.
Finally got back at 11:00 PM time to redo my sermon. Not much sleep tonight.

No comments: