Saturday, August 22, 2009

Friday Day 41, week 12

No PT. Oh!

Family wellness counseling training. Good stuff. Good tools. A tool I am going to use personally is "looking for the pony". This means that if someone is saying rough things to you. You must look for the good reason behind it. For example. If you complain that I come in late, the Pony is "that you care about me and want to spend time with me". Become a half full sort of person. I think I already am. But it will help me to be intentional about it.
I passed my "sacred coms". I did what the SGL wanted. I read the sermon. Liturgical style. Check the box. Play the game. I will never read a manuscript again, if I can help it. The last time he said my "sermon" was a "bible study" and had to many "umms". I did have to many umms. But the style was the bigger issue.

No comments: