Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Day 25 Week 4


Check the pics, Added part 2 to week 3. Lots of pics from another guys camara.
Another long day. A good day. Had an excellent Devo. Then a good run. I would not really put good and run in the same sentence, but it was not too bad. Several good hills. Got to meet a accessions officer. He told us the straight deal on how we would be handled when we go active duty. Really laid out that if we became chaplains we would be deployed. End of discussion. We need to really count the cost and know for sure that this is what God is leading us to. We should be heading towards what God has planned for us, not going to fill a need we have. Hope that makes sense? We also got to have an excellent chapel service. Too cool. We get paid for this?Did a layout of our equipment. Not to bad.
We also got to try on our Berets. Lots of berets that looked like pizza hats. I am sure that tonight there are a lot of us with wet berets on our heads while working on the computer or watching TV. Pretty funny. But serious. Our berets are part of our uniform. We should take pride in the uniform and not wear it all jacked up.We will get to start wearing them tommorow. I miss my maroon beret (Airborne). A few years to wait.Man, it sucks getting old. I just got my first perscription for glasses. Bifocles! Oh well.
My oldest JD just informed me that he has 4 stickers from AWANA for scripture memory. pretty cool. He's just turned 4! I'm impressed.Went and had Chick-fil-a tonight. Man that's good stuff. My "comfort food". I guess that comes from 18 years working in Malls.

No comments: