Sunday, October 21, 2007

Day 36 (Week 6)



Starting Week Six!
Here are a couple of random pics. The cool shades are from having my eyes dilated. No glasses yet. They should be here at the beginning of the week.
We are gearing up for a busy week and then I am headed home. Wish I could stay, but I am equally ready to go. I will have to continue this blog next summer when I come back. Who knows maybe someone else will "continue" blog. If so I will add a link.
My Vikings just could not get it done against the Cowboys. Neither could by Raiders. Not picking real well this year.
Went to Chapel Next again. Very good service. Something to get very excited about. I know everyone pictures Father Mulkahey from "MASH" as what a chaplain does. I like his ministry, but his services leave a little to be desired. Chapel Next is very contemporary. Excellent Stuff. I could get very excited about being involved in a Army Chapel like that.

No comments: