Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm Home.




It has come to my attention that I never "arrived" home. On the "way home" I met my wife and boys at Muskogee Airport for a Air show. The Blue Angels rocked the place. Man that's cool. The boys thought it was cool, until it got loud.
The boys enjoyed playing at the airshow. I think I need to teach JD a bit about safety with automatic grenade launchers. Leave it to the Marines to let my kids play with one. Jd also showed them up with his skill on doing pull-ups.
It was really good to see my family. We finally got home saturday. It's good to be home.
I will be posting further blogs on
this will be continued next summer. during phase 2 and 3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!
Congrats on your completion of CIMT and Phase 1. I noticed in one of your posts you mentioned saving a ton on uniforms. I will be attending the January School as a Candidate as well and wanted to find out anyway that I can to save. Thanks.
jwsouthard@charter.net