Friday, October 26, 2007

Day 41 (Week 6)



Last Day of Phase 1
And my last day till next summer. Thanks to all the guys and girls for making this a great experience. We made some great friendships that will last. We will also be serving with this bunch for a very long time. The troops will be blessed. I look forward to finishing and pinning on the Cross.
We have a great Cadre that helped a lot. It was good.
We just did some out processing and everyone was off. I will be on the road for the next 13 or so hours. I have an appointment with my family tomorrow!

2 comments:

Rob said...

Monty,

Thanks for all the great pictures and thanks for the encouragement today. I really appreciate it.

Blessings to you and your family.

Rob

Pastor John said...

Monty,

Love the pictures except for one thing. I had already left for the airport. Can you photo-shop me in?

LOL

-John Martinez