Monday, October 15, 2007

Day 30 (Week 5)

Well it looks like the pace is not going to slow down. Much is going to happen. It should be fun. Can't tell you, you know "Ops-Sec"and all. You can just be surprised. Actually you may not care at all. Oh well.
The classes seem to be picking up too. Much more practical stuff. We are finding out what it means to be a chaplain in the real world. Good stuff.
Lots of PT today. Also went to the eye doctor again. I think I was busy today. Maybe that is why I am tired. Don't think I will finish the football game.
The guys were calling me "Hollywood" due to my "stylish" shades that the Dr. made me wear after getting the eyes dilated. Will try to get a pic of it. Pretty funny.
More faces from home. My recruiter is here at school with us now. Oklahoma has quite a representation here. That is due mainly to him and his guys.

No comments: