Monday, October 22, 2007

Day 37 (Week 6)



Man it was a good picture day. I wish I could put up all off them. Check them out on the Picture dump. Not a lot of pics. But ones that I like. Ones that tell a story. Too bad I cannot add captions. Oh well.
Got to give briefings today. Quite a bit different from giving a sermon. More stress involved. I had not thought that would be the case.
We had a dinner for those of us that were leaving. Our Cadre showed up. It was really fun to see them in a slightly different light. I am looking forward to not being a "student" and being an "equal". The dinner was very good. We got to have some awards. Mine was pretty funny, the "This would not be nearly as fun without that blog" award. We also got to have communion with the whole platoon. A very special time. I am truly blessed to get to be part of this. I really cannot describe it.
I am looking forward to seeing my family. Talked with my four year old about going to see the blue angels on Saturday. I can't wait to see them through his eyes.

No comments: