Friday, September 28, 2007

Day 13 (Week 2)




Here are some pictures that we recieved from the staff. Yes the one standing on the casualty is me. Hey, he made it across didn't he? I was just to short to reach the wire. Lack of planning on my part.
It's the end of week 2. We ended the week at Golden Corral. Our Platoon all went out. A good time.
We had more class time. Learning about land navigation. We have some really good NCO's (Sergeants) that led the class. They are not our Cadre, but they run our ranges. So we see them a lot. They gave us a ton of pictures. They make up most of "Week 2 part 2". Check it out. Lots of pics.
More Pop PT. A good run. We get the weekend off. Well mostly, we will go to various services. But we get to rest.
It's a long funny story (which I'm not going to tell). But suffice it to say I ended up in the mental health section having a Major taking me to the side, asking me if I was "OK!" I escaped!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Now that you have given us the "tease" about going to mental health you need to explain, maybe by phone.

There is a home game today at 12:30 that Roy is hoping you can come to the condos to see.

We are enjoying reading your blog every night and seeing all the pictures. We are also enjoying Connie's.

Mom