Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Day 4









---
Lots of time at the Doctor. Shots and exams. Nothing to bad. Several Briefings. We spent some more time putting our TA-50 (pack, webbing, helmet) together.









-Things will pick up steam tommorow. We will finally get to wear our uniforms. I've worn it before, but tommorow I believe it will be different.

We had a devotion this morning prior to the first formation. Man it really set off the day to a good start. I also got a bit more sleep. that may have helped too. Everyone seems to be getting adjusted to life here and getting excited about what's next for everyone. 15 or so will be going on active duty. 7 or so will be full chaplains in the reserves or guard. the rest are chaplain candidates (like me). We are part of something bigger than ourselves. Exciting!

Friday is the PT (physical fitness test). A very important day for everyone. It will also signify a change in how our instructors deal with us. Can you say pushups?

3 comments:

Christie said...

Thanks for the updates and pictures. It's helping me understand what my hubby is doing on a day to day basis!

Connie said...

Good job with the pictures honey! Have someone take one of you! The boys would like that. Love you and I'm praying for you...

Connie said...

CHristies husband is the guy in the green shirt. Just thought you should know :)