Saturday, September 29, 2007

Day 14 (week 2)


Well here is a strange day. We were off. Slept in. A good start to the day.
Then I went to tail gate at a South Carolina football game with my sister and brother-in-law. This is not normal "tail gating". This is how the other half does it. We spent the day moving from gathering to gathering in a high rise building right across from the stadium. People that buy apartments for a 6 or 7 weekends a year. And spend 20,000 per parking space cause they don't want to walk or pay 20 bucks for parking. Unreal. Not a world I live in. But fun.
We got to look down on the commoners that came and went from the stadium.Then I got a call saying that my 1 year old, Nate, was on his way to the hospital with pneumonia. I really wish I could hop on a plane and go. I can't. But I want to. This is not easy. They say he is OK.

No comments: