Monday, September 17, 2007

Day 2

First full day of Choblc.
Had briefings on finance. Filled out a lot of forms all morning
Went to the "Clothing and Sales". Man was I glad I spent my time on eBay! Watched all of the guys that spent a ton of money on uniforms. I spent 7 bucks on a PT shirt.
First formation was pretty earkt. Several late people, guess what formation even earlier? Hope we learn! I like my sleep.
Still in Civilian clothes. We should be in uniform in a couple of days.
The PT test is on Friday. Life will change drastically after that I am sure.
Haven't taken pics yet. But I will do better.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Praying for you honey. I love you!

John Cook said...

I am going to be attending CHBOLC this summer and have started purchasing the items off ebay. I currently have 5 pairs of acu's (more than the handbook suggests). Would you recommend buying what the handbooks mentions, or will I need more than that?

Thank you for any advice you have.

John Cook