Monday, September 24, 2007

Day 9 (week 2)


Today was another good one. We went to the confidence course. It ended up being not so much an obstacle course, as a team building event. We did a few "rope" things, a "full metal jacket" tower, a series of walls and a Team Tower event. You cannot make it up the tower without your buddies. Trust is vital (as is strength and a bit of intelligence). We road marched out there and back. Not far. We are operating on the crawl, walk, run philosophy. So we will gradually get tougher.
We got a good briefing from the CHOBLC Commandant. Very motivating. We also got to see the Chaplain museum. Very cool
Lots of hair cuts tonight. The good kind! straight clippers without a guard=NO HAIR!

2 comments:

Pastor John said...

Monty,

The pictures look great as always. Keep it up my friend you're doing awesome.

-John Martinez

Caleb said...

Looks like fun my friend. I wish I could be there doing it with you. My wife and I have come up with some really neat Chaplain gear if you or your classmates want to check it out. I've ordered several things myself and they have all turned out really good.
www.cafepress.com/chappydesigns